As a packaging company we are mindful of the impact we have on our environment. Subsequently we wanted to share with you our 10 top tips for making your business more sustainable.
- Offer an incentive to use public transport
- Buy eco-friendly supplies
- Change all your packaging to recyclable materials such as cardboard, paper, paper tape and re-use packaging where possible
- Ask your PC provider to take back your old ones
- encourage sustainable working practices such as walking, cycling and/or use public transport to attend meetings, site visits and exhibitions, homeworking, meetings via telephone conferencing or skype.
- Encouraging employees to both minimise their use of paper and other office consumables, for example by double-siding all paper used and to reuse or recycle office waste, including paper, computer supplies and redundant equipment.
- Reduce the energy consumption of office equipment by ensuring good housekeeping.
- Ensure that any new recruits are given sufficient training on your environmental policy and ensure that this is adopted and that sustainability advice is shared with customers.
- Publish frequent tips and advice surrounding sustainability on our website and by newsletter and run campaigns to raise awareness about how to reuse or recycle the chosen material
- To move away from the use of plastic packaging and ensure that your products are packaged in recyclable packaging only.
If you would like to place an order then get into touch with us by email or phone us. Alternatively you can place an order through the website.